How To Build A Business
With Limited Time, Money
& Resources PT II
Kimberly Ann Jimenez,
Digital Strategist & Founder
If you’ve been in business for any length of time, you know there are never enough hours in the day to get things DONE…
And let’s not even talk about how challenging it can be to grow when you don’t feel like you have enough resources.
We’ve been there, and we get it.
That’s why in Part 2/3 of this Podcast series, Chris and I are back to outlining some practical strategies that you can use to get your business off the ground or keep growing it even if you have a limited budget, time, and resources.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The Recap of Part I of the podcast series, where we discussed having a plan, stabilizing your income, and hiring your tools. If you haven’t listened to Part I yet, catch it up here: How To Build A Business With Limited Time, Money & Resources PT I
- How you can optimize your time and run your personal lives like a business. You can use tools like Toggl Time Tracking, and The Full Focus Planner.
- Why you need to look for leaders in your space that you’re emulating. Finding two to three brand models to gather inspiration from.
- The importance of having a mentor, even if they’re from afar. Having someone who can guide you on what you need to work on this season.
- Chris’ favorite business book of all time. The One Thing by Gary Keller. He shared his takeaway that successful entrepreneurs are not doing many things; they’re doing a few things very well.
- The significance of getting that support system. It starts with sharing your vision and learning to ask for help to make that vision and mission possible.
✨ StartupU Quiz: What Business Should You Start?✨
✨ Chris Michael Harris: StartupU Podcast: ✨
✨ Snag Now: FREE Online Success Path✨
Starting an online business can be totally overwhelming.
I totally get it. It’s hard to filter through which strategies you should be implementing right now, versus the ones that you should be stowed away for the future when you’re actually ready.
And that’s exactly why we designed The Online Success Path inside The Business Lounge.
We broke down the six stages and we’ve designed a complete roadmap. So you always know where you’re at in your journey.
Have a roadmap to follow that will help you identify and implement the key strategies that you need to focus on while going through the different stages.
We have a FREE DOWNLOAD: Online Success Path for you.
And so if you’re ready to take your online business to the next level, hop on the waitlist to join us inside The Business Lounge!
OVER TO YOU
At the end of the day, building a business is a marathon, not a sprint.
It will take hard work and dedication, but there are always small tweaks and strategies that can make the process more enjoyable, profitable, and fun.
So we hope that you’ve left this episode feeling inspired, empowered, and equipped to continue moving forward with passion.
Don’t forget that in our next and final episode in this series, we’ll be breaking down simple steps to start selling more of your products, programs, and services in any economy.
Now, Chris and I would love to hear from you in the comments below
What’s your biggest insight or takeaway from today’s episode?
What’s one specific strategy will you take action this week to build your business?
We’d love to hear from you.
Join The Business Lounge!
Master Online Marketing, Turn Followers Into Buyers, & Increase Your Income…
(All without feeling confused + overwhelmed trying
to figure out what to work on next).